Later that week I made an appt. with Womens Contemporary Health Care, We met with them and loved them, before we could even tell them about how we wanted a natural birth, they told us how they mainly do natural and encourage a natural birth (what you would expect with a midwife) after transfering over to Womens Contemporary, we find out that our insurance will only cover a birth at OSU. Unfortunately Womens Contemporary only delivers at St. Ann's. At this point it leaves me at the beginning of week 30 trying to find someone to deliver our baby.
Yesterday my husband and I went to OSU hospital to ask them how we can even find a practitioner that is covered by our insurance and delivers at OSU. We even asked if we can show up at the hospital and if they would provide us with ANYONE to deliver the baby. They informed us that it is really important to bring our OWN doctor/midwife to the delivery. The lovely receptionist gave us a list of numbers and told us of popular doctors that she sees.
Today I called a 2 Doctor Practice:
Dr. Kathryn S. Pool, MD & Dr. Leslie P. Turner, MD
Dr. Pool tomorrow and see what she thinks that let me know as soon as
possible. I really do not want to go to Professionals for Womens Health, but
right now it seems like it may be our only option. Hopefully Dr. Pool will at
least talk to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment